You will notice a difference in energy levels and general well-being.
BioEndurance™ should be the foundation of your antiaging supplement plan.
The combination of Acetyl-l-carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and CoQ10 is supported by high-quality research demonstrating consistent health benefits, especially regarding heart health, blood sugar management, gum/oral health and overall anti-aging.
Note: BioEndurance contains only pure pharmaceutical grade raw materials.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine (Biosint™) is manufactured in Italy by Sigma Tau HealthSciences.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is pharmaceutical grade pure RS form manufactured in the US.
CoQ10 is pharmaceutical grade manufactured in Japan.
Bioperine is manufactured in the US by Sabinsa Corporation.
This product does not contain any ingredients made in China which is typically where less expensive ALC, CoQ10 (synthetic) and ALA are manufactured.
BioSynergy BioEndurance supplement is made from the highest quality raw materials with guaranteed potency.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
|One Capsule Provides:||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl-l-carnitine HCL (Biosint™)||500 mg||*|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mg||*|
|Coenzyme Q10||20 mg||*|
|BioPerine® (black pepper extract)||5 mg||*|
|*Daily value not established.|
Biosint™ is a trademark of Sigma-tau HealthSciences.
BioPerine® is a registered trademark of Sabinsa.
Other ingredients: Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source), and Silicon Dioxide.
Free of: yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, wheat, sugar, fragrance, and preservatives.
Suggested usage: Take 2 – 3 capsules daily. Consider taking this product in combination with BioSynergy CoQ10 Ubiquinol, Daily Multi, and Vitamin D.
Acetyl-l-carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid and CoQ10 - A combination of 3 exceptional nutrients that support your body’s cell function as you age. Acetyl-l-carnitine is a stabilized form of the amino acid metabolite L-Carnitine and is utilized in the same manner in the body.
- Acetyl-l-carnitine plays and important role in the transfer and utilization of long-chain fatty acids, which are used in the production of energy.
- Alpha lipoic acid is known as the “universal antioxidant” because of its unique solubility in both water and fat. It has the ability to conserve and prolong the life of vitamins C & E in the body, increasing their effectiveness. Alpha lipoic acid is also an excellent metal detoxifier, particularly for mercury and cadmium, which it binds to and neutralizes for excretion.
- CoQ10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is utilized by the mitochondria in the normal process of energy production. It helps convert food into energy at a very basic, cellular level and it is an antioxidant.
- Biotin is added for metabolism and energy.
– BioPerine® aids absorption.
It’s also used as a general anti-aging supplement. Because levels of the compound diminish with age (and with certain diseases), some doctors recommend daily supplementation beginning about age 40.
These three nutrients in combination are extremely effective for prolonging cellular vitality and reducing the ravages of oxidative stress by reducing the body’s production of free radicals.
ALC, ALA, and CoQ10 also enhance production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), which is the chemical form of energy in the body.
ATP has at least two functions related to normal DNA activity: One, it provides the energy DNA needs to move and do its job. Two, ATP provides what biochemists call “ademine ring” to the very structure of DNA. Without ATP, you can’t make DNA, and without certain nutrients, you can’t make ATP.
These nutrients help repair damaged DNA and make new DNA and genes, which are needed for making new cells for healing and normal growth.
The 3 main popular and effective ingredients in BioEndurance™ when combined work synergistically but are generally sold separately and are expensive!
We have researched prices on these main ingredients when sold separately. Using the lowest prices we could find, here’s the breakdown:
|Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 mg||x 90 capsules||=||$41.38|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid 200 mg||x 90 capsules||=||$28.78|
|CoQ10 20 mg||x 90 capsules||=||$14.99|
You save $46!
Acetyl-l-carnitine is a molecule that occurs naturally in the brain, liver, and kidney. Natural levels of Acetyl-l-carnitine diminish as we age.
Some of the health benefit associated with supplemental Acetyl-l-carnitine:
The acetyl group that is part of acetyl-L-carnitine contributes to the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is required for mental function.
Several clinical trials suggest that acetyl-L-carnitine delays onset of ARCD and improves overall cognitive function in the elderly. In a controlled clinical trial, acetyl-L-carnitine was given to elderly people with mild cognitive impairment.
After 45 days of acetyl-L-carnitine supplementation at 1,500 mg per day, significant improvements in cognitive function (especially memory) were observed. Another large trial of acetyl-L-carnitine for mild cognitive impairment in the elderly found that 1,500 mg per day for 90 days significantly improved memory, mood, and responses to stress.
The favorable effects persisted at least 30 days after treatment was discontinued. Controlled and uncontrolled clinical trials on acetyl-L-carnitine corroborate these findings.
Acetyl-l-carnitine has been shown to enhance the reproductive health of women and men.
L-carnitine improves embryo quality and increases blastocyst development rate in couples undergoing ICSI (Fertility and Sterility, Volume 90, Supplement 1, September 2008)
Acetyl-l-carnitine suggested dosage is 500 mg two to three times daily.
Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA)
Alpha Lipoic Acid serves as a coenzyme in the energy production process in the cells which can provide quick bursts of energy.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is unique in that it is both water and fat soluble which allows it to enter all parts of the cell to neutralize free radicals. Alpha Lipoic Acid contributes to invigorating mental and physical energy and a reduction in muscle fatigue.
Dr. Lester Packer, a leading researcher in the area of antioxidants and a professor of molecular and cell biology at the University of California at Berkeley says “Alpha-Lipoic acid could have far-reaching consequences in the search for prevention and therapy of chronic degenerative diseases” ….
“and because it’s the only antioxidant that can easily get into the brain, it could be useful in preventing damage from a stroke”.
Some of the health benefits associated with supplemental Alpha Lipoic Acid:
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID MAY HELP MAINTAIN HEALTHY INFLAMMATION RESPONSE
October 11, 2002. The incidence of inflammatory diseases such as arthritis increases with age. Free radicals promote inflammatory reactions, which antioxidants have been successful at diminishing.
Scientists recently stimulated the inflammatory response of white blood cells, resulting in an increase of Intracellular Adhesion Molecule 1 (ICAM-1), which encourages white blood cells to stick to other cells, thereby inflaming tissues.
Alpha-lipoic acid, a potent antioxidant, was then added to the mix. Researchers said the acid reduced the activity of ICAM-1 to levels in normal, un-stimulated cells in a dose-dependent manner. It also lowered the activity of NFkB (NFkB can increase the activity of genes responsible for inflammation).
According to the study, these changes suggest that alpha-lipoic acid may help promote and maintain a healthy inflammatory response and normal healthy joint function.
Suggested dosage for Alpha Lipoic Acid is 200 mg two to three times daily.
CoQ10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is utilized by the mitochondria in the normal process of energy production. It helps convert food into energy at a very basic, cellular level and it is an antioxidant.
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is one in a series of ubiquinones, naturally occurring compounds produced in nearly every cell of the body, and was discovered as recently as 1957. This Coenzyme Q10 is the highest quality available and synergistically blended with Bioperine™ which has been demonstrated to aid in absorption.
Some of the health benefits associated with supplemental CoQ10:
The primary function of CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) is as a catalyst for metabolism – the complex chain of chemical reactions during which food is broken down into packets of energy that the body can use.
Acting in conjunction with enzymes, the compound speeds up the vital metabolic process, providing the energy that the cells need to digest food, heal wounds, maintain healthy muscles, and perform countless other bodily functions. Because of the nutrient’s essential role in energy production, it’s not surprising that it is found in every cell in the body.
It is especially abundant in the energy-intensive cells of the heart, helping this organ beat more than 100,000 times each day. In addition, coenzyme Q10 acts as an antioxidant, much like vitamin C and E, helping to neutralize the cell-damaging molecules known as free radicals.
There are many other claims made for CoQ10 that it slows aging, aids weight loss, and enhances athletic performance.
Biotin is a B vitamin that is needed for the formation of fatty acids and glucose, which are essential for the production of energy. It also helps with the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. Biotin is found naturally in food.
Good dietary sources of biotin include brewer’s yeast, nutritional yeast, liver, cauliflower, salmon, bananas, carrots, egg yolks, sardines, legumes, and mushrooms. Biotin deficiency may lead to skin rash, hair loss, high cholesterol, and heart problems.
By David Douglas
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Taking carnitine supplements seems to improve sperm mobility in men with poorly active sperm, a problem known as asthenozoospermia, Italian researchers report.
However, for carnitine to work, tiny structures within the cell called mitochondria must function properly. Mitochondria are important because they provide the energy needed for sperm to move their tail and “swim.”
Senior investigator Dr. Carlo Foresta told Reuters Health that “it is well known that in some asthenozoospermic subjects an improvement of sperm (motion occurs) after carnitine administration…However in other asthenozoospermic patients this effect is not present.”
To investigate further, Foresta of the University of Padua and colleagues studied 30 asthenozoospermic men divided into two groups depending on whether they had normal or abnormal mitochondria function. The researchers’ findings appear in the medical journal Fertility & Sterility.
In patients with normal mitochondria function, movement rose from 29.3 percent before treatment to 41.1 percent after 3 months of carnitine. However, in those with abnormal function, movement held steady at about 24 percent.
Thus, Foresta concluded that carnitine treatment is useful “in ameliorating sperm motility only when optimal…mitochondrial function … is conserved.”
SOURCE: Fertility & Sterility 2005.
If you are taking any prescribed drugs from your physician, please check the drug interaction site listed to the left before taking this nutritional supplement.
Drug Interactions Are there any drug interactions? A. Didanosine (Depletion or interference) Didanosine is a drug that blocks reproduction of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). HIV is the virus that infects people causing acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS). Didanosine is used in combination with other drugs to treat HIV infection.
Take 2-3 capsules daily.
Consider taking this product in combination with BioSynergy CoQ10 Ubiquinol, Daily Multi, and Vitamin D.
Scroll up to add BioEndurance™ to your cart!
1. Alpha Lipoic Acid(ALA) treatment on endothelium-dependant vasodilation in patients with type 2 diabetes. Eur J Clin Invest. 2010;40(2):148-54
2. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2009 Feb 20
3. Magis D, Ambrosini A, Sandor P, Jacquy J, Laloux P, Schoenen J. A randomized double-blind placebo-conrolled trial of thioctic acid in migraine prophylaxis. Headache 2007 Jan:47(1):57-2
4. Littarrc G.P., Langsjoen P. Coenzyme Q10 and statins: Biochemical and clinical implications. Mitochonrion 2007, March 27(7)Suppl:S168-74
5. Cancer Epidemiol BioMakers Prev. 2011 Apr 5
6. Atherosclerosis 2011 February 17
7. Cooke M, Iosia M, Buford T, et al. Effects of accute and 14-day CoQ10 supplementation on exercise performance in both trained and untrained individuals. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:8
8. Mizuno K, Tanaka M, Nozaki S, et al. Antifatigue effects of CoQ10 during physical fatigue. Nutrition 2008 Apr;24(4):293-9
9. Rosenfeldt FL, Haas SJ, Krum H. CoQ10 in treatment of hypertension: a meta-analysis of clinical trials. J Hum Hypertens. 2007 Apr;21(4):297-306
10. Carta A, Calvani M. Acetyl-l-carnitine: able to show the progress of Alzheimer’s disease? Ann NY Acad Sci. 1991;640:228-32
11. Hagen TM, Moreau R, Suh JH, Visioli F. Mitochondrial decay in the aging rat heart: evidence for improvement by dietary supplementation with acety-l-carnitine and/or alpha lipoic acid. Ann NY Acad Sci. 2002 Apr;959:491-507
12. Diabetes Care. 2009Feb19
13. Biofactors 2008;32(1-4):129-33
14. Eur Heart J 2007Sep;28(18):2249-55
15. Molyneux SI, Florkowski CM, George PM, et al. Coenzyme Q10. An independent predictor of mortality in chronic heart failure. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008Oct.28;52:1435-41
16. Shults CW, et al. Parkinson study group. Effects of coenzyme Q10 in early Parkinson’s disease; Evidence of slowing of the functional decline. Arch Neurol. 2004 59(10):1541-1550
17. Young AJ, et al. Coenzyme Q10: A review of its promise as a neuroprotectant. CNS Spectr 2007 12(1):62-68 Review
18. Binienda, Z et al. L-carnitine and neuroprotection in the animal model of mitochondrial dysfunction Ann NY Acad Sci 2005(1053):174-82
19. Liu J Et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002;99(4):2356:61
20. Beal MF, J Bioenerg Biomember 2004;36(4):381-86
*The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All BioSynergy products are made with only the highest purity all natural raw materials in a GMP cerified facility. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a BioSynergy product, simply return the unused portion within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. No Questions asked.