Mitochondria are the organelles that produce almost all of the cellular energy the body requires.
You will notice a difference in energy levels and general well-being.
BioEndurance™ should be the foundation of your anti-aging supplement plan.
The combination of Acetyl-l-carnitine, PQQ, and CoQ10 is demonstrating consistent health benefits and anti-aging.
BioSynergy BioEndurance supplement is made from the highest quality raw materials with guaranteed potency.
Serving Size: 1 Veg Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30
|One Vegetarian Capsule Provides:||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Acetyl-l-carnitine HCL||200 mg||*|
|PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline Quinone)
(as PQQ disodium salt)
|Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10)||30 mg||*|
|Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)||1,000 mcg||41,667%|
|*Daily value not established.|
Other ingredients: Hypromellose (cellulose capsule), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid (vegetable source) and Silicon Dioxide.
Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, corn, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication (especially warfarin or acenocoumerol), or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Acetyl-l-carnitine, PQQ, and CoQ10 – A combination of 3 exceptional nutrients that support your body’s cell function as you age. Acetyl-l-carnitine is a stabilized form of the amino acid metabolite L-Carnitine and is utilized in the same manner in the body.
– Acetyl-l-carnitine plays and important role in the transfer and utilization of long-chain fatty acids, which are used in the production of energy.
– PQQ is a B vitamin-like enzyme cofactor that helps to maintain the integrity of mitochondrial structures and promotes the generation of new mitochondria within cells. PQQ may help to maintain robust cellular energy production, support heart health, and promote normal cognitive function.
– CoQ10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is utilized by the mitochondria in the normal process of energy production. It helps convert food into energy at a very basic, cellular level and it is an antioxidant.
These three nutrients in combination are extremely effective for prolonging cellular vitality and reducing the ravages of oxidative stress by reducing the body’s production of free radicals.
The 3 main popular and effective ingredients in BioEndurance™ when combined work synergistically but are generally sold separately and are expensive!
Acetyl-l-carnitine is a molecule that occurs naturally in the brain, liver, and kidney. Natural levels of Acetyl-l-carnitine diminish as we age.
Some of the health benefit associated with supplemental Acetyl-l-carnitine:
The acetyl group that is part of acetyl-L-carnitine contributes to the production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is required for mental function.
Several clinical trials suggest that acetyl-L-carnitine delays onset of ARCD and improves overall cognitive function in the elderly. In a controlled clinical trial, acetyl-L-carnitine was given to elderly people with mild cognitive impairment.
After 45 days of acetyl-L-carnitine supplementation at 1,500 mg per day, significant improvements in cognitive function (especially memory) were observed. Another large trial of acetyl-L-carnitine for mild cognitive impairment in the elderly found that 1,500 mg per day for 90 days significantly improved memory, mood, and responses to stress.
The favorable effects persisted at least 30 days after treatment was discontinued. Controlled and uncontrolled clinical trials on acetyl-L-carnitine corroborate these findings.
Acetyl-l-carnitine has been shown to enhance the reproductive health of women and men.
L-carnitine improves embryo quality and increases blastocyst development rate in couples undergoing ICSI (Fertility and Sterility, Volume 90, Supplement 1, September 2008)
Acetyl-l-carnitine suggested dosage is 500 mg two to three times daily.
Pyrroloquinoline quinone (PQQ) is essential to the mitochondrial production of energy as well as the protection from mitochondrial damage.
PQQ Supplementation Encourages Higher Brain Function through Mitochondrial Removal and Replication
While small levels of PQQ can be found naturally in food, when taken as a supplement it can produce far more effective results and assist the body with crucial repairs. PQQ can both identify weak mitochondria for removal and help replicate the healthiest of brain cells.
PQQ has also proven to be more effective in its work than many other acting antioxidants, such as Vitamin C. Vitamin C can be used four times as an effective antioxidant – a catalytic converter – while PQQ can be used more than 20,000 times. That is, PQQ encourages higher overall brain function.
PQQ’s Myriad of Benefits on Health and Brain Aging
Through PPQ’s remarkable work on brain cell function, there’s a vast array of benefits to overall health. Some of the biggest benefits, and preventative health breakthroughs, include the prevention of dementia, brain injury, neuroinflammation, and stroke, due to PQQ’s ability to prevent brain cells loss and degeneration.
PQQ is fundamental in nerve cell growth as well, providing healing processes to the brain via stimulation of nerve growth factor (NGF). NFG, a protein molecule, is essential to nerve cells for memory, learning, and cognition.
CoQ10 is a vitamin-like compound also called ubiquinone. It is an essential component of cells and is utilized by the mitochondria in the normal process of energy production. It helps convert food into energy at a very basic, cellular level and it is an antioxidant.
CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q10) is one in a series of ubiquinones, naturally occurring compounds produced in nearly every cell of the body, and was discovered as recently as 1957. This Coenzyme Q10 is the highest quality available and synergistically blended with Bioperine™ which has been demonstrated to aid in absorption.
Some of the health benefits associated with supplemental CoQ10:
The primary function of CoQ10 (coenzyme Q10) is as a catalyst for metabolism – the complex chain of chemical reactions during which food is broken down into packets of energy that the body can use.
Acting in conjunction with enzymes, the compound speeds up the vital metabolic process, providing the energy that the cells need to digest food, heal wounds, maintain healthy muscles, and perform countless other bodily functions. Because of the nutrient’s essential role in energy production, it’s not surprising that it is found in every cell in the body.
It is especially abundant in the energy-intensive cells of the heart, helping this organ beat more than 100,000 times each day. In addition, coenzyme Q10 acts as an antioxidant, much like vitamin C and E, helping to neutralize the cell-damaging molecules known as free radicals.
There are many other claims made for CoQ10 that it slows aging, aids weight loss, and enhances athletic performance.
By David Douglas
NEW YORK (Reuters Health) – Taking carnitine supplements seems to improve sperm mobility in men with poorly active sperm, a problem known as asthenozoospermia, Italian researchers report.
However, for carnitine to work, tiny structures within the cell called mitochondria must function properly. Mitochondria are important because they provide the energy needed for sperm to move their tail and “swim.”
Senior investigator Dr. Carlo Foresta told Reuters Health that “it is well known that in some asthenozoospermic subjects an improvement of sperm (motion occurs) after carnitine administration…However in other asthenozoospermic patients this effect is not present.”
To investigate further, Foresta of the University of Padua and colleagues studied 30 asthenozoospermic men divided into two groups depending on whether they had normal or abnormal mitochondria function. The researchers’ findings appear in the medical journal Fertility & Sterility.
In patients with normal mitochondria function, movement rose from 29.3 percent before treatment to 41.1 percent after 3 months of carnitine. However, in those with abnormal function, movement held steady at about 24 percent.
Thus, Foresta concluded that carnitine treatment is useful “in ameliorating sperm motility only when optimal…mitochondrial function … is conserved.”
SOURCE: Fertility & Sterility 2005.
Take 1 capsules daily.
2. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2009 Feb 20
3. Magis D, Ambrosini A, Sandor P, Jacquy J, Laloux P, Schoenen J. A randomized double-blind placebo-conrolled trial of thioctic acid in migraine prophylaxis. Headache 2007 Jan:47(1):57-2
4. Littarrc G.P., Langsjoen P. Coenzyme Q10 and statins: Biochemical and clinical implications. Mitochonrion 2007, March 27(7)Suppl:S168-74
5. Cancer Epidemiol BioMakers Prev. 2011 Apr 5
6. Atherosclerosis 2011 February 17
7. Cooke M, Iosia M, Buford T, et al. Effects of accute and 14-day CoQ10 supplementation on exercise performance in both trained and untrained individuals. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2008;5:8
8. Mizuno K, Tanaka M, Nozaki S, et al. Antifatigue effects of CoQ10 during physical fatigue. Nutrition 2008 Apr;24(4):293-9
9. Rosenfeldt FL, Haas SJ, Krum H. CoQ10 in treatment of hypertension: a meta-analysis of clinical trials. J Hum Hypertens. 2007 Apr;21(4):297-306
10. Carta A, Calvani M. Acetyl-l-carnitine: able to show the progress of Alzheimer’s disease? Ann NY Acad Sci. 1991;640:228-32
11. Hagen TM, Moreau R, Suh JH, Visioli F. Mitochondrial decay in the aging rat heart: evidence for improvement by dietary supplementation with acety-l-carnitine and/or alpha lipoic acid. Ann NY Acad Sci. 2002 Apr;959:491-507
12. Diabetes Care. 2009Feb19
13. Biofactors 2008;32(1-4):129-33
14. Eur Heart J 2007Sep;28(18):2249-55
15. Molyneux SI, Florkowski CM, George PM, et al. Coenzyme Q10. An independent predictor of mortality in chronic heart failure. J Am Coll Cardiol. 2008Oct.28;52:1435-41
16. Shults CW, et al. Parkinson study group. Effects of coenzyme Q10 in early Parkinson’s disease; Evidence of slowing of the functional decline. Arch Neurol. 2004 59(10):1541-1550
17. Young AJ, et al. Coenzyme Q10: A review of its promise as a neuroprotectant. CNS Spectr 2007 12(1):62-68 Review
18. Binienda, Z et al. L-carnitine and neuroprotection in the animal model of mitochondrial dysfunction Ann NY Acad Sci 2005(1053):174-82
19. Liu J Et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002;99(4):2356:61
20. Beal MF, J Bioenerg Biomember 2004;36(4):381-86
*The above statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
All BioSynergy products are made with only the highest purity all natural raw materials in a GMP cerified facility. If for any reason you are not satisfied with a BioSynergy product, simply return the unused portion within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. No Questions asked.